Re: [xsl] Math: Removing X number of zeroes from number Y.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Math: Removing X number of zeroes from number Y.
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 00:57:29 +0100
> I am handicaped by the fact that XSLT 2.0 does not
> have a construct like xsl:call-function (similar to
> xsl:call-template) ..

you don't need a call-function instructuction. Functions are called just
by following their names with (...) in an XPath expression.

If you change <xsl:template name="x:f"> to <xsl:function name="x:f">
then change <xsl:call-template name="x:f"/> to
<xsl:sequence select="x:f()"/>

David

http://www.star.net.uk