Re: [xsl] Browser based XSL editors

Subject: Re: [xsl] Browser based XSL editors
From: Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Batsis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:35:36 +0300
Julian Voelcker wrote:

I know this is slightly off topic, but have any of you come across any browser based XSL editors, similar to the many HTML editors that are out there.

Well, i'm working on a browser based XML editor as a sample application for sarissa that offers a source and a grid view. I did the original a long time ago for IE and now i'm porting it the code to use sarissa. It goes well and i was thinking of actually providing a way to edit the source XML and XSL and display the result in a different tab, but this will take a while as i'm doing this on my free time... besides, who would want a browser based XSL editor ;-)

Manos