[no subject]

  Thatswhy I've added  <LEVEL> above that.

So I assume you wantto indent by the LEVEL number.

  This is what I'm thinking

  For each level
    write<td>
  Loop level
  Add NAME

I don't understand this part at all (XSLT never writes tags such as an
unmatched <td> and td elements are only used in tables which your output
isn't using?

Perhaps you want

    <B CLASS="hi">
  <xsl:for-each select="(//*)[position()&lt;=current()/LEVEL">&#160;</xsl:for-each>
  <xsl:value-of select="NAME"/>
  </B><br/>

which adds LEVEL nbsp before the NAME.

Or better just do

  <xsl:value-of select="NAME"/>

and arrange in your css that

div.hi1
div.hi2
div.hi3

etc have a suitable left margin specified.

David

http://www.star.net.uk