RE: [xsl] dynamic document() template problem (with Xalan)

Subject: RE: [xsl] dynamic document() template problem (with Xalan)
From: Arian Hojat <arianhojat2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:31:34 -0700 (PDT)
whoops sorry...
I run my stylesheet and get no output for that include
in the document.

The xml file i am calling is def in the same folder as
the orig xml. If i put an explicit test, to just
apply-templates to document(@href)Document/section/*,
then it outputs what i want. But of course its not
dynamic anymore (just that explicit call to debug to
see if its reaching the template rule, and finding doc
correctly).

--- Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Hey Micheal,
> > I tried that. Didnt seem to work. I am gonna post
> this
> > maybe one last time and see if i am doing
> something
> > wrong.
>
> People are more likely to know what you are doing
> wrong if you describe how
> it failed - error message? wrong output? no output?
>
> Michael Kay
> http://www.saxonica.com/

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com