AW: AW: [xsl] java xslt (saxon) + php?

Subject: AW: AW: [xsl] java xslt (saxon) + php?
From: "Prerovsky, Clemens" <Clemens.Prerovsky@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:28:01 +0200
Hi Bruche,

I'm using a very simple caching mechanism - file there - no need to generate
it anymore. Compilation of out templates with about 350 lines of code against
xml files with about 800 lines takes 3-5 secs. Parsetime didn't increase with
more lines of template code or XML - seems to be general time it takes to fire
up saxon.

If you want high performance think about PHP5's internal XSL parser which is
really fast. Yes - there is a drawback - it only understands XSLT 1.0
Templates :(

Best regards,
Clemens Prerovsky

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----