Re: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon 6.5.4

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon 6.5.4
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:08:22 +1000
> (IMHO) Saxon's performance far excells that of
> competing XSLT processors in the market place ..

Sometimes performance alone isn't the best feature of a product.

I do prefer Saxon 6.5.x over competing XSLT 1.0 processors for its
very up-to-the-point and clear error messages, which save a lot of
development time.

The Saxon XSLT processor family are also the champions of responsible
maintenance and very low number of bugs.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev