RE: [xsl] XSL siblings

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL siblings
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:35:21 +0100
Your XML doesn't include a DISPLAYLOCATIONS element, and this code is so
obviously ill-formed:

>      <xsl:for-each select="LISTOFDISPLAYLOCATIONS/DISPLAYLOCATION">
>           <xls:variable id="locationId"
> select="DISPLAYLOCATIONID"/>
>               <xsl:if test"$locationId =3">

that I'm not going to start working out what you might have meant. Please
take a little more care over the questions you send to this list if you want
people to take care over the answers.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/