Re: [xsl] problems with copying duplicate nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] problems with copying duplicate nodes
From: Rahil Qamar <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:20:46 +0100 (BST)
Thanks Mukul

The solution you posted worked even with my Saxon
8.1.1 processor using XSLT 2.0.

Im getting the output just as I wanted but Im
intrigued about the functionality of the <temp> node
and how it eliminated the duplicates at a later stage.

Just so I know how to resolve a similar query in
future could you please explain what you did in the
<template match="TABLE/TR/TR"> block ?

Thanks again
Rahil