Re: [xsl] Complicated grouping and column question

Subject: Re: [xsl] Complicated grouping and column question
From: Will McCutchen <mccutchen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:53:52 -0500
> No need to search the entire file again to find these, the divisions
> with that letter are the current-group() and have already been collected
> up by for-each-group.

Good point... that hadn't occurred to me.

> I'd do your sorting/grouping first then split in to two later:

You are my hero for this.  It works perfectly, as far as I can tell,
and it's not nearly as much of a hack as I expected to have to use.
Seriously, I wish I could hug you.  I don't think I would have ever
come up with the solution you did.

> Untested, but something along those lines...

No testing needed, apparently, as it worked beautifully the first time
out.  My hat is off to you, for you must be some sort of XSL ninja.

Gratefully,

Will.