Re: [xsl] XSLT2/XPath2 books

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT2/XPath2 books
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 06:03:20 +1000
> I'd like a more structured approach as provided within a book, but which
one?

> I know that Jeni Tennison has released one :
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764569090
>
> Mike Kay has also released one :
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764569090

The two links above are identical and point to Mike's book only.

Could someone, please, confirm the availability of Jeni's book, as it
was not yet available on amazon.com (US) two days ago.

I only saw the books details -- a 900 page book by Jeni Tennison on
XSLT 2.0 is an awesome resource for anyone even slightly XSLT-related.

And on this list we all know that when it comes to explaining XSLT to
beginners Jeni is the best.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.