Re: [xsl] treating variables like nodes - testing for existence

Subject: Re: [xsl] treating variables like nodes - testing for existence
From: Esha Datta <edatta@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 07:47:42 -0600
Thanks Dimitre, that worked. I had spent time researching on RTFs though, just couldn't figure this out.

Esha

Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:48:05 -0700
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>

Result Tree Fragment is a fundamental concept in XSLT 1.0. Do
read/search on this subject.

As the time does not permit, below is a quick fix to your problem:

Instead of:

> <xsl:with-param name=3D"test" select=3D"$test"/>

use:
                       <xsl:with-param name=3D"test" select=3D"string($test=
)"/>

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev