Re: [xsl] two transformations consecutively with OpenOffice

Subject: Re: [xsl] two transformations consecutively with OpenOffice
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:56:10 +0100
Manos

> All you have to do is make sure no templates in the two XSL files match
> both XML and XHTML nodes, If that is the case you can simply merge
> them.

No that won't work to chain transformations.

Since the requirement was to use XSLT2 I assume that the original poster
is using Saxon8, in which case he can use the saxon:next-in-chain
attribute on xsl:outout, see
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/extensions/output-extras/next-in-chain.html

(I wasn't aware the you could use saxon8 to process filters in OO.org)

David

http://www.star.net.uk