[xsl] Adding targetNamespace to schema

Subject: [xsl] Adding targetNamespace to schema
From: "Georg Hohmann" <georg.hohmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:34:59 +0200
Hello,

i'm new to this list and i apologize in advance if my questions has
been covered a hundred times before. But for the lack of a search
function for the list (or was i too blind to find it?) it's not very
easy for a newbie to check this.

I want to generate a schema out of a normal xml-file. The source
document has a different namespace as the xml files for which the
resulting schema should be suitable for. Most of the conversion (with
Saxon8) works fine, but i simply don't now how to add the
"targetNamespace"-attribute to the "xs:schema"-root tag of the result
document using XSLT.

So i would be thankful if someone could give me a hint how to solve this.

Regards,
G. Hohmann