Re: [xsl] Evaluation of predicates (potential bug in MSXML .NET)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Evaluation of predicates (potential bug in MSXML .NET)
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:58:34 +0200
probably it is msxml running in .net, in which case things might
change dependent on which .Net you are running?
Unlikely, but ask stylus on that.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

On 5/22/06, Buchcik, Kasimier <k.buchcik@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> [...]

Good question. I'm using the processors available via Stylus Studio 6
HE.
From the MS processors one can select MSXML, MSXML 4.0 and MSXML .NET,
so
I assume MSXML .NET is the .Net implementation. The scenerio results
in "3" if using MSXML and MSXML 4.0.
But I'll contact the Stylus people for detailed information and report
back.

[...]

Regards,

Kasimier