Re: [xsl] using every inside a predicate

Subject: Re: [xsl] using every inside a predicate
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:31:03 +0100
> Is there any way I can force a lower case comparision?

check whether your processor offers such a collection or just explictly
lower case by sticking
/lower-case(.)
at the end of the path.

 select="distinct-values((sections/section/name
> 			  [not(contains(., 'new entry'))]
> 			  [every $s in ancestor::sections/section satisfies
$s/name = .])/lower-case(.))" />

> Reading up on distinct-values, it says that I am to assume the default
> collation as case-blind,

where did you read that? XSLT2 specifies that the default collation, if
not specified by the stylesheet is the Uniocde codepoint collation which
will sort A and a differently.

David

http://www.star.net.uk