Re: [xsl] How can I compare XSLT with Programming languages for parsing XML?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How can I compare XSLT with Programming languages for parsing XML?
From: Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:11:56 -0400
I like parsing at the document tree level, instead of using a language
like perl and regular expressions to reinvent the wheel.

I also like the ease in which separate XML documents meld with XSL.

Also, I like how XSL is "platformless," in a sense, potentially
increasing the life of whatever you're developing.

-S