Re: [xsl] xinclude in xslt2

Subject: Re: [xsl] xinclude in xslt2
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:28:44 +0200 (CEST)
Colin Adams wrote:

> >From: Florent Georges

> >   After a quick search in the archives, I didn't find
> >them.  Do you have specific problems in mind (to guide my
> >search)?

> Well, I proposed the same idea here, earlier this year (I
> think). A lot of people promptly showed me we there were
> some difficulties.  Either that or my memory is seriously
> faulty.  But I cant find it in the archives either.

  Actually, the complexity is to build an XPointer library.
I don't know these REC in details, but at a first glance, is
could be possible to implement them in XSLT and XPath 2.0.
There is all that is needed to parse the XPointers, and
resolving xpointer() and element() schemes would be IMHO
possible.

  An interesting subject, with no doubt.

  Regards,

--drkm

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Thu Aug 17 07:13:39 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com