[xsl] Code review for article on XSLT / AJAX component

Subject: [xsl] Code review for article on XSLT / AJAX component
From: Lindsey Simon <lsimon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:02:29 -0500
Hola list,
I'm going to be publishing an article on a XSLT/AJAX component (using XSLT in the client and/or on the browser) and I'm wondering if anyone might be up for helping me with a XSLT code review (off-list) as well as possibly getting involved in some additional feature implementation down the road. I can't post the link to the listserv (just yet) so please contact me if you have any interest and I'll send a link. Basically, if the idea of XSLT / AJAX widgets is appealing to you and you've got a little bit of time in the next couple of days, please contact me.
Sincerely,
Lindsey

--

Lindsey Simon