[xsl] RE : Re: [xsl] Eliminating leading zeros

Subject: [xsl] RE : Re: [xsl] Eliminating leading zeros
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:10:26 +0200 (CEST)
Florent Georges wrote:

>   After your example, it seems you'll always have exactly
> three digits.  So you can use something like the following:

  Oops.  Forget about this part of my response.  The answer from DC is
of course and as usual the right one: number(.) (why didn't I think
about that?).

  Thanks David,

--drkm

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Mon Aug 21 11:13:40 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com