RE: Re: [xsl] Java program to Generate plain XSLT for XML

Subject: RE: Re: [xsl] Java program to Generate plain XSLT for XML
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:31:02 -0400
No, either you, or we, still don't get it.

XSLT files exist only for the purpose of transforming an XML document into another document. That means that in order to get a meaningful answer to your question, you need to pose in at least two parts.

Part 1
  This is my XML file. (You have already given us that.)

Part B
   This is what I want my output to be. (You seem to be missing out on this concept.)

P.S. What's Java got to do with this?
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email