Re: [xsl] force apostrophed attribute values

Subject: Re: [xsl] force apostrophed attribute values
From: Abel Online <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:15:34 +0200
Trick 2: same as trick one, but now you use XSLT for it. In this second phase (the filter phase), you open the result of your transformation using unparsed-text(yourdoc.xml). You output it as text. You parse each line in yourdoc.xml as if it were a regular text file and use the regular expression matching mechanism of XSLT to do the work for you. This requires XSLT 2.0.
Perhaps needless to say (but I say it anyway) : this is not the normal way for using and parsing XML with XSLT. And I'm ignorantly unaware of any caveats you might encounter while doing so...

-- Abel