Re: [xsl] problem building a lookup table and find match from a different template

Subject: Re: [xsl] problem building a lookup table and find match from a different template
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:38:20 +0200 (CEST)
Leslie Young wrote:

> Hi drkm,
> Thanks so much! It works better than the table lookup I
> was going after. I have another question.  Is there a
> limitation that this key can be used?  Somehow, I can get
> a key match in one template, but not in another template.
> I did make sure the key value is the right value.

  Unfortunately, I don't have time to answer this right now.
And I'll not be able to answer in the next few days, as I'll
not be there.  Maybe other people will explain you.

  Regards,

--drkm

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Wed Aug 30 11:13:40 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com