Re: [xsl] inline within block within table-cell (scrunch or wrap)

Subject: Re: [xsl] inline within block within table-cell (scrunch or wrap)
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:24:47 +0100
John Cavalieri wrote:
I am getting significantly different outputs from the below FO sample
when I process with XEP versus FOP.  The difference occurs with the
table-cell>block>inline portion.  XEP will scrunch the text into one
line, where FOP will let the line wrap.

Which is incorrect... the FO, or if one of the processors?

I'd say neither, from what I can see. You rely on the default font which might be slightly different for different processors, and even if you explicitly define a font, you still might get different font metrics for different processors.

J.Pietschmann