Re: [xsl] flatened hiearchies for xslt2

Subject: Re: [xsl] flatened hiearchies for xslt2
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:56:03 GMT
> First David, yours works fine, but I had to modify
>
> <xsl:param name="s" select="section"/>
> <xsl:param name="s" select="following-sibling::*"/>

Hmm looks suspicious, it worked as posted on the example you gave
(wherethe top level element (only) was a section that contained the
other section elements as content). If the node on which you start the
grouping is a sibling of the other nodes 9as implied by your change
then the first template that starts the process would need to ensure
that it only applies templates to that node, not to all its siblings.

David

David