RE: [xsl] Counting nodes up to a certain sibling

Subject: RE: [xsl] Counting nodes up to a certain sibling
From: Mario Madunic <hajduk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:48:56 -0800
Mike,

If each row ends with linefeed/carriage return (after the columns), I'd suggest
writing a called template that uses the span space as a delimiter. Keep parsing
the supplied line till there there are no longer any span space and content. Or
if you are inclined use something like ant and a regular expression to convert
all span space to something more appropriate.

Mario

Quoting cknell@xxxxxxxxxx: