Re: [xsl] Recursive Processor to find Type of complex type for WSDL file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Recursive Processor to find Type of complex type for WSDL file
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:03:54 +0100
Senthilkumaravelan K wrote:
As you mentioned,The XPath would only fetch only string and int types
and I have to find the What are elements invloved for Address and
their datatype and PHone and stuff.
I am struggling to loop thorugh this kind of combination.
Where I need to pass Address as key and find all the data type for the same

You are making it rather hard to help you. In your previous post you requested to select int/string types, which is precisely what my answer does, now you ask something else, but I'm sorry to say, I don't understand your inquiry.

As of yet, you have not provided us with a small stylesheet with your current endeavors and I haven't seen the output you're after either (apart from some textual representation of it, but not XML or whatever). Before we try to dig into this deeper, I suggest you try it out yourself and show us what you got and what it should become (small examples please). In addition, you may want to read up on the list guidelines, send to you once a month.

-- Abel