Re: [xsl] FizzBuzz in XSLT 1.0. Help with a 2.0/FXSL solution?

Subject: Re: [xsl] FizzBuzz in XSLT 1.0. Help with a 2.0/FXSL solution?
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:39:40 -0600
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:46:58 -0600, Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> True. It's altogether a much more mature language, that still has its flaws (but which language hasn't?) but is ready to hit mainstream.

Agreed.

I remember it well > http://blogs.msdn.com/mfussell/archive/2004/05/13/130969.aspx#131159 < ;-) and if I am remembering correctly, each of the XSLT 2.0 follow-ups were just as you pointed out: An obvious check in the win column for XSLT 2.0 to take center stage moving forward.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 | http://dev.aol.com/blog/3155