Re: [xsl] I need to make sure that all namespace declarations get output to a particular element, not the document element

Subject: Re: [xsl] I need to make sure that all namespace declarations get output to a particular element, not the document element
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:43:32 +0100
bryan rasmussen wrote:
yes, like that, I wanted it like this

<root>
   <in:Invoice xmlns:in="urn:invoice">
       <in:somenode />
   </in:Invoice>
</root>

which I now have by basically running the toplevel layout as a named template and copying the xml structure I need into the xforms:model

You mean that it works now the way you want it from XSLT but...

obviously the xforms engine was incorrect to serialize that structure but that is something different.

.... your xforms processor gets it backward? Do you still need additional help in how to get it the way your xform processor can eat it, or is the dinner the way you want it now?

-- Abel