Re: [xsl] Act as xsl:next-match in XSLT 1 with xsl:apply-imports (not possible?)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Act as xsl:next-match in XSLT 1 with xsl:apply-imports (not possible?)
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:39:28 +0100
Andrew Welch wrote:

<xsl:import href="b.xslt" /> needs to be a.xslt, then it should work. In other words, the processing chain needs to be defined in the stylesheets themselves, not in one controlling transform.

If you can't modify the original stylesheets then I think your stuck...

Only partially stuck. I do know some approaches, but being a fan of Andrew Hunt (www.pragmaticprogrammer.com), I try to find the best approach, with smallest amount of redundancy. So far, I think I have to go by the mode-method, or named method.

Cheers,
-- Abel