Re: [xsl] xml includes

Subject: Re: [xsl] xml includes
From: Mario Madunic <hajduk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:27:45 -0700
Paige,

You might want to keep an eye on your XML content coming from inDesign. It can
come out out of order. Seems text frames are output in the order they are input.
So you might want to do a sort based on x y positioning.

As for your problem I use ANT to do just that through a regex. Simple to set up
and execute.

Marijan (Mario) Madunic