[xsl] Adding Text to "Document Properties" in PDF Docs

Subject: [xsl] Adding Text to "Document Properties" in PDF Docs
From: siarom egrub <egrubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:06:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I want to add information to the "Document Properties"
in all output PDF files. For example the "Title:" text
would have the Document title; "Author:" the
computer/server name (from environmental variable) on
which the PDF was generated; "Subject:" may be some
thing like a file number or other name; "Keywords:"
will have something like the stylesheet version
number, etc.

Has anyone done this before or know how I can
accomplish this task? Is this even possible in XSL?

Please let me know if additional information is
needed.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
S. Egrub