Subject: [xsl] Multiple String Replacements [with a twist] From: "Ignacio Garcia del Campo" <igarc001@xxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:56:11 -0400
I just started working with XSLT and I find my self stuck on this issue.
I want to replace multiple strings for some for most of my elements and by
looking at some discussions and some code by Jeni Tennison I can replace all
instances of my strings by a simple replacement. However, what I actually
want to do, is to replace the strings by links.
If I use <xlst:copy-of select="foo:search[xx]/replace" /> the HTML shows the
link correctly, but since I am doing multiple substitions of multiple
strings I use recursion, and the function where the strings are exchanged
fails to correctly place the anchor code on the output.
I get XML replaced by XML-SITE but the anchor information is lost in the
I have tried using CDATA sections, but then as you might expect I get the
escaped string and that's not good either.