Re: [xsl] Documentation for Gestalt

Subject: Re: [xsl] Documentation for Gestalt
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 06:42:22 +0100
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>

Colin Paul Adams wrote:

> XSLT 2.0 processor, I have put it online

Great!

  An interesting section to add could be a detailed step-by-step
installation procedure, especially for non-Eiffel developers.  Maybe
some already-built snapshots should be interesting to have, too.

I'm working on it.

The FAQ on the site now contains full instructions to build gexslt from subversion (based on your previous CVS efforts - BTW, why doesn't Nightly Thoughts have an RSS or Atom feed?).

I'll add the instructions for the full Gestalt later.

Drupal is great! I have a fully functioning support site for Gestalt an I've only spent about 4 hours on it so far.