Re: [xsl] Output fixed length records using mod operators to group results

Subject: Re: [xsl] Output fixed length records using mod operators to group results
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:32:37 +0200
Chris wrote:
With thanks to replies to my earlier post by David and Abel, the magic
of the mod operator was pointed out.  That does the trick for
selecting the positioning of my output, however, I'm wrestling with
the second part of my problem (which I omitted in the first post for
clarity).

You're welcome. But before we take another look at the problem (I'm sure it is solvable), is it possible for you to switch to XSLT 2.0? This kind of problem is a magnitude easier in 2.0 than it is in 1.0!

-- Abel