Re: [xsl] "re-calling" a template from <a> anchor

Subject: Re: [xsl] "re-calling" a template from <a> anchor
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 01:30:50 +0200
In XSLT 1.0, if you do the same thing, it's a recoverable error:
"implementations may either signal the error or ignore the offending nodes".
It's never been clear whether this means "ignore the offending nodes and all
their descendants". So you might get an error, or <e n=""/>, or <e n="23"/>.

hmm, that's interesting. Anyone have any ideas as to which processors
would do which?

its been some years since I made this kind of error, so I can't
remember, but I seem to recall that when I did there was some violent
result that cured me of my behavior quickly.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen