Re: [xsl] xsl:function problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:function problem
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:06:06 +0100
> Ah, thanks.  I didn't even run the function yet, it fails with a
> validation error.  But I'll pass the context node as a second param if
> I can get the signature to work.

You need to fix the error before you can compile the function.
If I run your posted function definition on any inpuit I get:

$ saxon8 func.xsl func.xsl
Error on line 7 of file:/c:/tmp/func.xsl:
  XPDY0002: Cannot select a node here: the context item is undefined
Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.

so saxon doesn't compile this function so there is no function with teh
expected signature.

David