[xsl] XML Prague 2007 June 16th & 17th: Posters and PHP XML BoF

Subject: [xsl] XML Prague 2007 June 16th & 17th: Posters and PHP XML BoF
From: "James Fuller" <james.fuller.2007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:53:01 +0200
XML Prague 2007 June 16th & 17th: Posters and PHP XML BoF

The conference is fast approaching,  hotels and
flights tend to fill up this time of the year in Prague; we
request that those who know that they are coming
register now.

Details on how to register can be found here
http://www.xmlprague.cz/register.html

Here are a few late breaking announcements.

Posters
-----------

We had a number of people asking if they could apply for poster
sessions, so we created a brief set of instructions here;

http://www.xmlprague.cz/posters.html

PHP XML BoF --------------------

In addition, we now have a PHP XML BoF scheduled for the
morning of the 17th. Contact Shaun Rowe (shaun.rowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
for details

XML Prague June 16th & 17th 2007

XML Prague is a regular conference on XML for developers, markup
geeks, information managers, and students, focusing this year on
Alternative Approaches to XML Processing, Open XML Documents and
XML Pipelines. A full day of experts speaking has been extended with an
additional day dedicated for participants to hold related BoF sessions
and workshops.

http://www.xmlprague.cz

Hope to see you there.

regards, Jim Fuller

XML Prague 2007 Organizing Committee
http://www.xmlprague.cz

XML Prague Gold Sponsors: Microsoft and Sun Microsystems