[xsl] [Oleg Tkachenko] IronXSLT?

Subject: [xsl] [Oleg Tkachenko] IronXSLT?
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 16:29:58 -0600
Just noticed http://www.tkachenko.com/blog/archives/000703.html

---
Yes, I'm trying to change the way you work with XSLT in Microsoft Visual Studio. It must be a pleasure to develop and rocket fast at runtime. Yes, Visual Studio already supports editing, running and even debugging XSLT, but it's still a painfully limited support. So I'm started building IronXSLT - Visual Studio plugin aimed to provide total integration of the XSLT language in Visual Studio IDE.

Current list of planned and already implemented IronXSLT features includes:

XSLT Library Project (Visual Studio project type for compiling XSLT into DLL)
XSLT Refactorings
Multiple XSLT engines
XSLT Profiler
Extensive library of XSLT code snippets
XPath Intellisense
Visual XSLT builder
XSLT2XLinq and XLinq2XSLT converters
IronXSLT version 0.1 implements first point.

IronXSLT supports only forthcoming Microsoft Visual Studio version, codenamed "Orcas", which is about to be released later this year. That also makes IronXSLT ship date.
---

Nice, Oleg! Screenshots and extended details including the link to download v0.1 are available via the same linked post.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 | http://dev.aol.com/blog/3155