Re: [xsl] XSLT and XML in the same document

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT and XML in the same document
From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:11:06 +0200
David Carlisle wrote:
functionality via msxsl:node-set()[2]. Kind of a pain to work between the two of them inside of the same transformation file, but a simple check

you can probably just use msxsl:script to define exslt:node set can't you,and then just use the exslt version in the actual code. I don't think I've tried that though (but I may have done, hard to remember:-)

I just tried, and the first hurdle is that I can't define a function called "node-set" in JScript (it's not a legal identifier). But otherwise a cool idea :-)

Microsoft: please give us exslt:node-set in IE. Please.

Best regards, Julian