Re: [xsl] dynamic fo:table-column width?

Subject: Re: [xsl] dynamic fo:table-column width?
From: "Jay Bryant" <jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:52:04 -0500
Hi, Luke,

That's a question I've answered before on a different mailing list. It took me a bit to find my previous message (if I hadn't known I'd written it, I never would have found it).

Here's a link to that old answer: http://marc.info/?l=fop-user&m=112732887606348&w=2

It works, but it relies on a longish bit of easy-to-misunderstand code, so it may not be a worthwhile solution. Still, it may give you an idea for your own, better solution.

HTH

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Jones" <ljones@xxxxxxxxxx>