Re: [xsl] xsl:element will not create an output element, in any context

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:element will not create an output element, in any context
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 00:14:38 +0100
> - but it didn't work. Still no elements were output; only the
> - 'value-of's.

well I've no idea what you are doing wrong then as I just took the xml
you posted, added
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="grr.xsl"?>
to the top and it works for me:

http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/grr.xml

Oh is it a mime type issue what mime type are you serving your stylesheet
with? If you serve it with text/plain or text/html or some other non xml
type mozilla won't play.

David