Re: [xsl] Problem with XSL and Win2003 SP2

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with XSL and Win2003 SP2
From: "Manfred Staudinger" <manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:43:49 +0200
On 20/07/07, pankaj singla <pinkoo_78@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The problem I am having is that the xsl transformation
is working fine for SP1 but is messing up in SP2. We
are converting XML to HTML. While xml is generating
fine, the HTML is missing tags
Can you give an example for missing elements ? and the
relevant code which should produce them?

Could anyone suggest if there and easy way to debug this problem. This only happens in 2003 SP2. I tried XP SP2 and it works fine. Is there any know issues with WIN2003/SP2 and XSL translation ?
What is your XSLT processor ? What are the xsl:output
options?

Manfred