Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

Subject: Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro
From: Nancy Brandt <nancy_brndt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:37:22 -0700 (PDT)
Well, my XML does work, except for those "macros" or
whatever you call them. Previously, all those macros
were defined in a C file that was called during
compilation. And it worked smoothly. But my boss
decided to get rid of all non-standard add-ons and to
use only XSL to handle the macros. Oh my gosh, this
change is so overwhelming....

Regards,
Nancy