Re: [xsl] XSL-FO list with sublist

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO list with sublist
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:08:18 -0500
Lucas,

XSL-FO doesn't allow a list-item directly inside another list-item -- but it does allow a list-item to contain a list.

In fact, this is a more accurate representation of what is happening, isn't it? Item 1 contains the sublist 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc.

So try placing a list inside your list-item, and your sublist items inside the list.

Cheers,
Wendell