Re: Page margins

Subject: Re: Page margins
From: "Darrell W. Royter" <droyter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:17:53 -0400
I am trying to create a book using Jade, outputing the file as rtf. I would
like the page margins to be different between the right and left pages, to
account for the gutter space.

I took a look at the Flow Object Class Reference and found that you could
make an external procedure in order to define a first page or a front page
in a document. The example was used to alternate headers on a page, but I
tried a variation of it to alternate the margins. I thought this was the
solution, but is didn't work. Is it that the margin space is lost when
outputting a file as rtf? Or did I simply make a mistake? When I open the
rtf, my margins are all the same. Jade also coughs up an error saying call
of non-function-object "#f". Do I need to do more than define the external
procedure?

There must be a way to do this. Please correct me if I'm wrong.