Re: Stumped: 0 "not a quantity"

Subject: Re: Stumped: 0 "not a quantity"
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:57:47 -0500
Quoting Chris Maden <crism@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> You're absolutely right.  I was calling (auths-loop) with a node-list
> as its parameter.  Duh.

   Gotcha! :)  On a serious note, I'd advise that the first step in
tracking down something like this (any kind of "invalid argument or
value" message from Jade) is to stick (debug) around the expression in
question.  Sure, Jade may print out the "value" in question as part of
the error message, but (debug) will tell you more.  In this case, it
would have shown you that it wasn't the initial 0 that caused the
problem, but a value in a later iteration of the loop.

-Brandon :)