RE: PDFJadeTeX Memory problems

Subject: RE: PDFJadeTeX Memory problems
From: "Pepping, Simon (ELS)" <s.pepping@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 08:51:13 +0100
Matthias Clasen writes:

> >  > Also, having a jadetex version that matches the jade/openjade version
> >  > you have is a good thing.  I think there has been done some changes
> >  > the tex-backend in openjade that is not compatible with older jadetex
> >  > version.
> >
> > if this is true, someone please tell me, so that I can re-release a
> > compatible JadeTeX!
> >

> No true.

Jadetex on TeX-Live4 is version 2.5. Jadetex in openjade CVS is
version 2.7. It has a set of changes related to a new control sequence
issued by jade's startParagraph: HeadPar. I do not know who wrote
this. Therefore openjade version 1.4devel (and version 1.3?) are
incompatible with jadetex 2.5.

Simon Pepping