Re: <legalnotice>

Subject: Re: <legalnotice>
From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:38:13 +0100
On Thursday 11 November 1999, at 1 h 58, the keyboard of Bek Oberin
<gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I need these to come out in small print for the HTML copy,
> what needs to go in the stylesheet for this?

If you use the DocBook Modular Stylesheets (remember SGML is just a format, There Is More Than One Way to translate SGML to something), they forget the legalnotice by default for articles. Here is what I put in my custom stylesheet (courtesy of SGML-Man, aka Norman Walsh):

(define (article-titlepage-recto-elements)
  (list (normalize "title")
        (normalize "subtitle")
        (normalize "authorgroup")
        (normalize "author")