Importing graphics

Subject: Importing graphics
From: "Darrell W. Royter" <droyter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:46:39 -0500
Does anyone know of a good reference on importing graphics using Jade? I
have been able to import a graphic with an rtf output, but I had to specify
the exact filename in my DSSSL. My file will contain many graphics and I
would like the SGML to specify the filename instead of decaring it in the
DSSSL 100 or so times.

Is there a way to get DSSSL to reference the filename in the SGML and use
that file for import? All my images would reside in the same directory, so I
wouldn't need multiple paths, just the names.

I hope you all can understand my question. And I hope that I can understand
you answers!

Thanks,
Darrell W. Royter