Re: Jade

Subject: Re: Jade
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:18:58 +0100 (CET)
Hi Peter.
I ran your test using
 converter.dsl
 test.xml
that I built from your mail.

I don't get your *very strange* error. I suspect there is a kind of
Windows vodooing, because it works very well on my Linux station except
for some errors, which are :
- absence of SGML declaration for XML files
- impossibility to resolve the PUBLIC identifier for the stylesheet DTD
- some typos in the stylesheet.
I send you directly the corrections and the the result.

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Peter Sognefur wrote:

> Hi!
> .../...
> The "j" charachter is the first "j" in jade on the first row. I can write
> anything a want....like:
>
> made -f error.log......
>
> Then I will get this error message:
>
> H:\Project\Software\Jade\jade.exe:<OSFD>0:1:0:E: carachter "m" not allowed
> in prolog
>
> Strange......

Can you explain me how it is possible to have jade running when you
actually type made ? (today is 24/11 and not 01/04).
I suppose you use a bat file to run jade ? Why not run it from DOS prompt?

Jany.